- Support for Stata 9 added, the latest release of Stata. The scripts are now compatible with Stata 7, 8, and 9.
- The scripts work with more than one instance of Stata.
- Scripts do no longer rely on the built-in Stata editor.
Update, 9 June:
- Version 2.1 of scripts released.
- Fixed problem with the clipboard that was reported by some users.
- Version 2.1.1 of rundolines script released, with minor bug fix.
- Integrating Stata and external text editors
- Creating maps with Stata
- Creating PNG images with Stata
- Reading Statalist with Gmail
Friedrich Huebler, 6 June 2005 (edited 10 February 2006), Creative Commons License